A deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your chosen date of an event.
Payment can only be refunded if you cancel 72 hours prior to your booked activity. Rapidrunner Expeditions cannot be held responsible for cancellation of events or issue refunds due to reasons out with their control. We have set times for meeting for activities, if you do not make it to your meeting point in time, Rapidrunner Expeditions can not be held responsible.
Many of the locations of the rivers we explore, are in remote areas far from roads. Therefore, clients must hold valid travel insurance which covers participation in White Water Rafting and includes provisions for emergency service transportation (helicopter rescue).
Rapidrunner Expeditions reserves the right to make alterations to expedition details, and any other company documents, before and after any booking has been received and confirmed. Most of these changes will be minor and in most cases we will inform you at the earliest opportunity.
Final numbers of participants must be confirmed no later than 2 days prior to the trip. Failure to do this will result in the client being charged for the full amount of persons initially booked.
1. Rapidrunner Expeditions cannot be held responsible for weather conditions
2. Rapidrunner Expeditions reserve the right to alter/substitute the events/disciplines/activities due to weather conditions, transportation strikes, mechanical failure or in the interest of safety.
All specialist kit and equipment is provided by us – all you need to bring with you is a sense of adventure! On multi-day expeditions, personal clothing and equipment that you will need to provide will be detailed to you on booking.
Prior experience is not necessary (unless stated). At Rapidrunner Expeditions we strive to bring outdoor sports to everyone and for this reason you don’t have to be an expert at anything. Just confidence and a willingness to have a good time is all we ask.
Due to the nature some of our activities we only accept children if accompanied by a parent or guardian. This will be made clear on booking. In some cases there is also a minimum age restriction for participation. This will also be at the discretion of the guides who will judge the child according to other factors i.e, height, weight, health and build and prior experience. If a child booked on an expedition in advance is denied onto the trip due to the factors detailed above, full refund of all payments for the child will be made.
1. Any person who is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in any activity.
2. No alcohol may be consumed until all the activities have ceased for the day.
3. Please advise of any medical conditions and if anyone is taking medication, please ensure your trip leader is informed of the details.
On receiving your trip or event confirmation, you agree to honour and abide by the terms and conditions laid down by Rapidrunner Expeditions, and have made all the participants in your party aware of these terms and conditions.